Thursday, February 11, 2016

Experimental film - Lomography Film

Referring to my earlier post on using experimental film (link) I can now present some results.

While I did not yet expose the Rollei Infrared and the Crossbird Creative film I have results for the Lomography black and white and color films.

The first version of the Lomography Earl Grey 100 black and white film I exposed in the little town of Rheinfelden. The results are images with good contrast and very fine grain.


2015 December - Rheinfelden - Images by Andreas Mueller

Lomography Color Negative 100 filmes I exposed one roll in Bern on a sunny but cold winter day and the second one in Aarau on a cloudy winter Sunday. Results are sharp fine grained images with a color profile including a rather strong contribution of red and brown tones. While this could be a result of the spectrum of the winter sun it would be interesting to see the color performance of this film in bright sunlight on a Summer day.


2015 December - Bern - Images by Andreas Mueller


2016 January - Aarau - Images by Andreas Mueller

No comments: