Friday, December 11, 2015

Self publishing services

I was searching for a self-publishing, print on demand service in order to realise my wall calendar ideas.

There is a variety of print on demand services available offering calendar layouts but I could find only one self-publishing service which is www.lulu.com theat offers calendar layouts.

Unfortunately Lulu does not give you full control over the layout of your calendar.
My current calendar project is around landscape images all shot on medium format film using a Hasselblad 500 c/m camera producing square images. What I wanted to do was a calendar with black background image pages and one square photograph in the middle. But the Lulu layout would not allow me doing that in an easy way.

What service could do my job (custom calendar layout and self-publishing service)? - Any suggestions?

No comments: